Applicants: When inquiring about this job, please refer to: “4776”
A superb hospital in the South Bay/LA area is looking for a few clinical supervisors! They are seeking:
· Registered Nurse with current, unrestricted California RN license
· Oasis experience and Knowledge
· Knowledge of 4 levels of Hospice Care and Home Health Criteria
· Required Education/Training: Training BSN preferred or equivalent years (usually four) of relevant clinical nursing experience.
· Required Licensure/Registration/Certification: Current California RN licensure and BCLS certification required. PHN certificate preferred.
· Required Minimum Experience (typically): Previous nursing experience in an acute care setting (usually three years); previous home health agency and/or hospice clinical nursing experience (usually two years) including one-two years supervisory or lead experience.
Provides first line supervision for nursing and other professional staff providing direct patient care. Supervises the delivery of clinical services in the home health agency. Ensures compliance with federal, state and local regulations. Monitors the quality of service/care, utilization, staffing, productivity and compliance with applicable agency/program policies and procedures. Is available at all times during operating hours to assist clinicians as appropriate. Supervises day to day operations and clinical practice standards.This facility offers free parking, a competitive salary, and excellent benefits once hired permanently! Not to mention, room for growth, and 2 reviews a year with bonus!
Call me ASAP if you are interested and qualified for this position!!!