Applicants: When inquiring about this job, please refer to: “4744”
Attention! Top RN’s up in Northern California!!! Do you want to be an Outpatient Case Manager?
An excellent company in San Francisco is seeking a RN with:
- Current unrestricted California nursing license, CCM desirable
- Minimum three (3) years recent acute clinical experience with managed care experience in an HMO/IPA a plus;
- Minimum one year previous case management experience required;
- Excels at working with physicians, patients/families and collaborating on best practice;
- Excellent communication, customer service, and negotiation skills;
- Broad clinical background, including chronic disease;
- Ability to build rapport with clients by phone;
- Flexibility, ability to work independently and able to maintain a high volume workload. This position begins ASAP, is M-F, 8-5, no weekends or holidays! This company offers amazing benefits as well! If you are interested, or know of someone that fits the description, call us ASAP!!!!!!!