||If you are a RN seeking a full time M-F permanent position, or looking to make a career change, this may be just the opportunity for you!
You will need:
- A current RN license;
- Previous supervisory level experience necessary in acute Case Management (1-3 years)
- CCM certification a plus
- Knowledge of DRG’s a plus
- EZ Cap/Interqual knowledge a plus
- High level of knowledge in concurrent review/case management;
- Computer literacy required
If you know anyone that is looking to make an immediate move for a permanent, full time position, this may be the best chance to help them secure a great job!
Forward this to any RN Case Manager qualified to be a lead Case Manager.